If you are not sending a free-form application,
you’re probably responding to our job posting.
When the indicated deadline has expired the applications are evaluated and some candidates are selected for an interview.
If / when you are invited to an interview, this is what will happen:
You normally attend 1-2 interviews. In general, an interview lasts 1-2 hours. You meet with a manager and/or HR representative.
The purpose of the interview is to better understand your competence, see how you fit in with the team and how well you match our culture and requirements. Please be prepared to answer questions about your strengths and weaknesses, your short- and long-term goals and how your qualifications match the job spec.
We may ask you to give examples of past work experience and how you handled tasks. You should also ask us questions to determine whether we are the right employer for you.
Testing and references
Sometimes we use testing procedures as a supplement to the interview. The test results are never the only assessment criteria and the candidate will always get feedback on their performance. A professional HR firm usually carries out these tests.
We also request and check references of finalists. Please be prepared to name at least two references.
After the interviews, possible test and reference checks we will evaluate the candidates and the most suitable individual will receive a job offer.
We will notify all candidates on the status of their application.
Some useful tips
We use LAURA™ Recruitment Software in our recruitment process. When applying for a role with us, please make sure you include your name, address, educational background etc. in the Recruitment Software portal. You can also attach your CV along with a cover note explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for that position.
If you are responding to our job posting, feel free to contact the person listed in the ad for more information about the role.
Tips for applicants:
- Tell us why you are applying for a particular role – give examples of how your skills and previous experience meet the requirements of the position
- Explain why you want to work at Euroloan, how you can contribute to our growth, and how we can help your professional development
- Write sentences that are clear, to the point, and easy to read – focus on brevity
- Make sure your application reflects your personality / character
- Always be truthful and straightforward
- Give an overview of your education and your professional career, with emphasis on your relevant experience
- Your application is the first impression you give: make it stand out!