Values and Ethical Guidelines
We live by our values and support a culture that respects and promotes creativity and responsibility. We are an employer that provides safe and nurturing working conditions to every member of staff, cultivating an environment which promotes success, talent retention, loyalty, commitment and dedication.
Our interactions with our ecosystem of customers, partners and investors, are underpinned by fairness and conducted in a friendly and frictionless manner.
Summary of Euroloan’s Ethical guidelines:
- Follow existing laws and regulations, and actively help enforce these
- Strive to implement the recommendations of relevant authorities
- Welcome improved finance sector regulation
- Generate and publish accurate and truthful reports
- Practice a fair treatment policy with our entire ecosystem
- Honour our agreements and encourage others to do the same
- Conduct business in a prudent and reliable manner, and avoid unnecessary risks
- Offer an impartial, ethical and reputable service free of any discrimination and / or improper business practice
- Act with integrity in the legitimate interest of our customers and partners
- Never disclose proprietary or confidential information without prior consent
More information on our vision, values, corporate and social responsibility can be found on our Company page. Alternatively, please contact us directly by phone (+358 10 217 1000) or email (email@example.com).